The Church Family at Bethany is a diverse group of Christians who proclaim the good news of Jesus Christ our Savior and Lord. Here are some of the ways we serve in our community:
Nursing Home — Shut-Ins Visitation:
Meet at the church on the third Tuesday of each month and proceed to the Nursing Homes or individual homes to visit shut-ins.
Meals on Wheels:
Delivered by volunteers on a designated weekly schedule.
The Oasis – Kingsport, TN:
Offering help and hope to women and children in the Kingsport area that need a place of safety to wash their clothes, take a shower, and hear the Word. Bethany members volunteer time and supplies to this ministry.
Special Outreach Programs:
- Feed the Hungry Program
- Shoe Box Ministry
- Salvation Army Soup Kitchen
- Second Harvest Food Bank
- Habitat for Humanity
- Snacks for local hospital waiting rooms
- Goody Boxes to College Students and Military Personnel
- Bethany Adopt-a-Family Christmas Offering
- Kingsport and Gray Christmas Parades
- Vacation Bible School for Children
- Provide meals for bereaved families
- Prayer Network (via internet)
- Automatic Phone Tree Calling Service